We are always on the lookout for fantastic nannies and 'nifty nanas' to join our wonderful team.
If you have a passion for caring for babies and preschool children, would enjoy developing early childhood growth in the home and can show initiative then you sound like just the person we need to meet!
If you can say yes to the following questions:
- Are you 18 years or over? We love nannies of all ages as we value life experience and the knowledge this brings.
- Can you provide recent work references whom we can contact about your care of preschool children?
- Do you have your full drivers licence and your own vehicle which is able to be used for work?
- Have a current first aid certificate or date confirmed to complete one.
- Are you willing to maintain first aid training (at our expense), and be involved in our ‘best practice’ guidance programme?
- You have a current C.V. with your childcare experience detailed.
- You have NZ Citizenship or permanent residency. Work permits need to be valid for a minimum of 2 years
Then fill out the on line application form below and one of our friendly staff members will be touch within 3 working days.
When you join The Nanny Company you are not alone;
- We believe in being open and honest and in taking the time to understand your requirements to ensure we find you the right family where the relationship will last.
- We provide excellent communication and on-going support throughout your journey with us.
- We would never waste your time or the families by putting you forward for jobs we know would not suit you or the family.
- We provide fortnightly playgroups which aid the education of the children and offer you a chance to engage with other nannies and our team of visiting teachers.
- We provide developmental resources and we give our nannies access to a generous professional development budget alongside child focused workshops.
- We provide monthly newsletters and are just a phone call away should you need us.
- We provide you with a wonderful visiting teacher who is qualified in early childhood education. They will provide on-going training and help you with programme planning for all the children in your care. They are also a friendly voice on the phone offering strategies and advice outside of their monthly visits.
- We love to celebrate you and thank you for the wonderful job that you do! We run social events, a great chance to meet up with the team and other nannies on an informal basis and we buy each nanny, who has a role with us, a birthday and Christmas present to say how much we care!